The Hull Nantasket Chamber of Commerce is a 501c organization, comprised of local businesses and community partners. The Board of Directors oversees the communication between the chamber and town officials, all financials, written and promotional materials, local events and social media. We are seeking an Admin / Event Coordinator to work in conjunction with the Hull Board of Directors. This is a paid, part-time, hourly position.
- Manage chamber phone calls and correspondence including emails
- Arrange and attend monthly chamber meetings
- Coordinate town and chamber activities via online event calendar
- Manage social media content and promotions
- Manage chamber office duties: member welcome letters, print mailings, maintain membership status and contact listings
- Research and submit grant applications
- Assist with chamber fundraising events and activities including: Beachy Business, Stem to Stern yard sale, Endless Summer Waterfront festival, Hull Holiday Showcase and other seasonal events and local business promotional activities
- Communicate and coordinate marketing and membership on Chamber website BOD
- Submit reports when necessary
- Assist in promoting the town of Hull as a community as well as tourist destination
- Familiarity with Town of Hull history, community, leadership and tourism
- Proven experience as an office administrator or relevant role
- Outstanding communication organization and interpersonal abilities
- Experience in social media management: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- Understanding of grant application process
- Experience coordinating and running fundraising events and activities
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Preferred candidates will have a personal or professional connection to the town, businesses and community
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the following question: Why am I a good fit for the chamber administrator position?
The deadline to apply is January 31, 2022.