Hull Nantasket Chamber of Commerce Process of funding people, groups or organizations:
1. A group, entity, or individual may request to make an “in person” presentation at one of the monthly board meetings during which time they can present “who, what, where, when, how and why” information.
2. The request to be added to a board meeting agenda must be in writing, submitted to a board member with a brief explanation of what they hope to share and must be submitted no less fhan 14 days prior to our meeting. Once submitted, the Executive committee has 7 days to review the request and decide if the request is fitting for the chamber to address.
3. Once added to an agenda, the presenter will be given a strict time limit to “present” and have Q & A.
- Any person, group or organization that asks for chamber funds must do so in writing and include thefollowing:
Name, contact info, tax / non-tax status, specific reason for the request, $ requested, due date to receivefunds, and brief description of how this request will benefit commerce in Hull.
- A1l fully submitted requests will be discussed at the next available board meeting with decisions coming in a timely marlner.
6. The chamber will NOT host an ‘oin person” presentation and accept a written request for funding–All to
be decided during the same meeting time. Meaning: once a funding request is received, it will be added to the next available agenda for discussion and voting and we will not vote on these with the requestor present.