Hull, MA Community Calendar
- This event has passed.
Winter Wander on Peddocks Island
February 26 @ 11:30 am - 3:00 pm
Experience an unforgettable winter day as you wander the trails of Peddocks Island in search of winter tracks and traces. Learn about the history and natural wonder of Peddocks on a guided walk, play in the snow (if the weather cooperates), and enjoy hot beverages as you explore!
Visitors are in encouraged to bring their own snowshoes, lunches, binoculars, and camera to enhance the day. Dress in warm layers for a day outdoors – wool socks and boots encouraged.
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION*: Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required & masks must be worn for boarding and disembarking the ferry, and while moving about inside the cabin. Masks must also be worn while inside the Visitor Center, Chapel, and restrooms on Peddocks Island. Please see the COVID-19 Information section below for full details
Your registration includes:
- Roundtrip ferry ride to & from Peddocks Island from either Boston *or* Hull (see below for departure details)
- Choice of guided tours exploring island history and wildlife
- Hot beverages & a snack
- Kid-friendly Junior Ranger activities
HULL: The ferry will depart Pemberton Point promptly at 11:30am. We recommend arriving no later than 11:00am for boarding. *No restroom available aboard the vessel – please plan accordingly*
- 11:00am – Arrive for boarding
- 11:30am – Ferry departs Pemberton Point
- 11:45am – Estimated arrival to Peddocks Island
- 2:15pm – Departure boarding begins
- 2:30pm – Return ferry to Hull departs Peddocks Island
- 2:45pm – Estimated return to Pemberton Point
- Adult: $30
- Student/Senior: $25
- Kids (4-12): $20
- Infant/Toddlers (0-3): Free
Questions? Contact park rangers at email@example.com
In accordance with the City of Boston’s “B Together” policy on behalf of the Boston Public Health Commission requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for indoor dining and entertainment event venues, to board any Boston Harbor City Cruises vessel, all guests aged 12 and older must show proof of either: 1 dose in a 1-dose series OR 2 doses is a 2-dose series.
- Hull Departure: Prior to Winter Wander, guests must present proof of vaccination in the form of a digital image of a CDC-issued vaccine card. We will contact all Hull guests with instructions on how to provide vaccination proof.
On the ferry: Masks will be required for boarding and disembarking the ferry for both Boston & Hull departures, and on board when moving around the vessel. Masks should be worn whenever away from your seat during your cruise. Read more about Boston Harbor City Cruises’ SafeCruise policy.
On Peddocks Island: Masks must be worn while inside the Visitor Center, Chapel, and restrooms on the island.
This program is presented by the National Park Service, the Department of Conservation and Recreation, and Boston Harbor Now, in partnership with Boston Harbor City Cruises, as part of the commemoration of the 25th anniversary of Boston Harbor Islands National Park, and the 50th anniversary of Boston Harbor Islands State Park.