Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Independent Contracts and the Self Employed are Invited
Join our weekly Zoom Meeting on Wednesdays at 4:00 pm
Please RSVP to email@example.com to receive ZOOM meeting information. If you are unable to participate, please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post answers as they become available.
Massachusetts Small Business Relief Fund
The Baker-Polito Administration has announced economic support for small businesses with a $10 million loan fund to provide financial relief to those that have been affected by COVID-19. The $10 million Small Business Recovery Loan Fund will provide emergency capital up to $75,000 to Massachusetts-based businesses impacted by COVID-19 with under 50 full- and part-time employees, including nonprofits. Loans are immediately available to eligible businesses with no payments due for the first 6 months. Massachusetts Growth Capital Corporation (MGCC) has capitalized the fund and will administer it.
How to Apply
* Please complete the application found on MGCC’s website, EmpoweringSmallBusiness.org
* Completed applications can be sent via email to email@example.com with the subject line “2020 Small Business Recovery Loan Fund”.
Loan Fund Details
* Who Qualifies: Open to Massachusetts-based businesses impacted by COVID-19 with under 50 full- and part-time employees, including nonprofits (negative impact must be verifiable).
* Terms and Conditions: This fund is being offered with no payments due for the first 6 months, then 30-months of principal and interest payments and no prepayment penalties.
* Businesses can apply for loans up to $75,000.